BSOD 0x0000003B system service exeption

Shintaro

Reaction score
Yes, but if the RAM is faulty, then it needs to be replaced.
Also we can't be sure that the faulty RAM is not causing the service exception.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate,

I don't understand the RAM timing enough to make a good call. I hope that your problem is RAM timing.
I have asked one of the mods for someone to look at your RAM timings.
But you may end up needing to replace the RAM or at least try to find the faulty RAM stick.

My sincere apologies for the late responce.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Did you find which RAM stick was faulty from post #16?

Because I would suggest that you remove the faulty RAM stick and see how that goes.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Then I strongly suggest that you remove that stick of RAM and move the RAM in slot 2 in to slot 1.

See if the crashes stop once you have done that.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Shintaro, asked if I knew a RAM expert and I got a reply back from Nibs today. As you already know, he confirmed the RED from memtest meant replace some RAM but he also mentioned your timings ...
The OP's RAM timings are off too. DDR-1399 is NOT a correct clock speed, should be DDR-1300. He needs to adjust his memory bus frequency settings.
... you should fix that when you replace that bad stick.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Another thing to consider is that you should look at the RAM compatibility list for your motherboard(If they have one for your motherboard).

I see many people getting RAM for their motherboard that is not on that list and wonder why they have problems.

Ask a Question