TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Oh this is an avatar thread. I made an Avatar not a signature, that's why it is 100x100, that is the avatar max. I wasn't paying attention and thought you wanted to replace the rabbit with more detail.

Any paint, paintshop application can make jpg images.

Reaction score
Oh this is an avatar thread. I made an Avatar not a signature, that's why it is 100x100, that is the avatar max. I wasn't paying attention and thought you wanted to replace the rabbit with more detail.

Any paint, paintshop application can make jpg images.

LOL No probs pretty cool anyway, I think cooley might be looking to do one for me, hopfully LOL

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
xD

Clifford and I both use Paint.NET to make avatars and sigs - and all other graphics. For me at least.

For example the medals that were on my avatar were made in Paint.NET (on a big scale, then resized).

Reaction score
xD

Clifford and I both use Paint.NET to make avatars and sigs - and all other graphics. For me at least.

For example the medals that were on my avatar were made in Paint.NET (on a big scale, then resized).

Thanks i will give it ago but im counting on cooley LOL as i think he done a great job making the one Bassfisher :)

Reaction score
xD

Ok i tried that paint,net and made a right hash of it :) i found it a bit limited for what i want.

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Um...Try The GIMP. It's way more complicated, but it's the free Photoshop.

Reaction score
Hey that's great! I was looking for Control Panel and read your post with the link so thanks for that! Some great Avatars on this page. So glad I found this site!!!

Reaction score
oke i'm a newbie with avatars, however since it's like 3 years since the last person on spaceinvasion (see autograph) that was first didn't have an animated gif i like to make one, of my verry verry verry cool cat. garfield. i've already made thisone:

but it kinda is like shit (oh and no that's not my face). so i was wondering is there a way to make an animated gif out of a video? :O

Reaction score
hey thanks mate... and then they say google is your friend :p you can find everything if you know where to look ^_^

Ask a Question