ATI video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
When is the ATI video card issue going to be resolved? I have a not so old P4 2.8Ghz laptop with ATI graphics and it is basically useless if I use Windows 7. I get the error: Files needed to display video are not installed or are not working correctly, when I try to play a video file in Media Center.

Reaction score
I have an ATI video card and have no problems after turning updates on. Before then my resolution was bad and some games wouldn't run properly. Maybe the updates are holding you back?

Reaction score
I have an ATI video card and have no problems after turning updates on. Before then my resolution was bad and some games wouldn't run properly. Maybe the updates are holding you back?
I will give that a try. Thanks

EDIT: That did not work. It did do an ATI update but the Display Adapter still shows a yellow triangle with a code 43 error code.

Last edited:
Reaction score
im having problems with any heavy 3D gfx engines, which cause my drivers to die and recover over and over till i stop playing....

Reaction score
ATI Radeon 2600 HD problem

I have a problem as it seem lke a few other I have a ATI 2600 but mine also will not work in windows 7 and show yellow triagle. I have tried installing the windows 7 beta driver but these wont even istall, it keep saying that windows 7 had a problem installing these drivers.

Is this something that Microsoft are aware of if so then I guess I will have to wait

Any help or advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question