Appreciation!!!

Reaction score
Hello everybody,
I would like to thank everybody for their bit into making the windows 7 forums what it is today, that inlcudes the administrator Ian and the recently super moderator Thrax.
As well as this thanks to anybody who has helped (not just me,) but anybody who has had a problem, or query; and has posted on this site.

One favour i would like members or visitors to do is post the websites URL, www.w7forums.com
This way we can get more members on the site. And in turn more discussions about the legend that is Windows 7!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks olg207! I think we've got the beginnings of a great community here :) We're starting to grow quite quickly now, and once the RC is officially released I hope it will pick up pace even more!

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Ian, we do have a great community. Lets try and push it to a town. I say a good way to publicise it is mention this website, on other forums, like toms hardware and www.answers.yahoo.com for example.

Reaction score
You have to be careful about linking to a site on another site. It can be seen as shilling, instead of being helpful. There are a lot of links that I have, for example, that I do not post on other forums because I'd like to avoid a conflict of interest.

Just make sure that the link you post directly answers the question of a poster. Don't just link for the sake of linking.

Reaction score
you are so right Thrax! what would be the point of posting the site for no obvious reason.
Only post the website for reasons that relate to the question or windows 7.
sorry about the confusion everybody :}

Ask a Question