Anyone wanna look at my dmp? APC Mismatch

Reaction score
Problem happens randomly. Asus apparently has stopped supporting my M3N-HT for windows 7 so i have to find all my drivers else where but i am pretty sure they are all up to date, i looked around the .DMP but did not see a obvious solution but then again its only the 3rd or 4th dmp Ive looked at so maybe i can get some help?

Attachments

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
1. Your chipset for your motherboard is an nVidia nForce 780A chipset. Go here to download the latest Windows 7 driver. Be sure to select nForce and then the chipset you need, it will take you to the correct section.
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

2. The same goes for your onboard nVidia video adapter. It's an nVidia GeForce 8 series adapter.

3. The same also for your Gigabit LAN onboard adapter. It's an nVidia Gigabit MAC - Atheros F1 Gigabit PHY featuring AI NET 2

4. Your audio chipset is: ADI AD1988B 8 -Channel High Definition Audio CODEC. Also known as SoundMAX. Download the Vista driver from the ASUS website site and you should be good with that one. ADI / SoundMAX drivers are hard to find by themselves because ADI's website doesn't list any driver availability.

From the ADI website:
Looking for SoundMAX PC Drivers?
Support and downloads for PC drivers are not handled by Analog Devices.

This is handled directly by the manufacturer of the PC or motherboard that you purchased. Please locate your computer/motherboard model number on your PC and then search for it on the manufacturer's website for support and downloads. You can also search "SoundMAX drivers" using any search engine to locate support for PC drivers.
ASUS webpage for your motherboard: http://www.asus.com/Product.aspx?P_ID=RgHWsXGQyHAG1n7Z

Reaction score
Ive had the chipset and its up to date. I'm using a Ge-force 8600 gt for a video card and that's up to date and since the on-board is a 8 series also i guess that takes care of that one? The LAN driver was included with the chipset and under network controllers it shows the driver as Nvidia and has gigabit speed available so i assume thats all good too. As for the Soundmax my Drivermax agent just popped up a couple min ago and told me it had an update for my audio so i just finished that so my audio controller is now from "analog devices" instead of Microsoft.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
ADI is Analog Devices.

So is your system working better now? Just curious.

Reaction score
No BSOD as of yet but i could not pinpoint the problem to begin with, so hopfully it solved the problem. If it happens again ill post the .DMP

Ask a Question