SOLVED A5 in Open Office

Reaction score
Good morning,I'm totally new here.I have windows 7 desktop and just installed open office it looks fine just one point that I cant see is how to print out an A5 sheet,The reason is that I have numerous documents already saved in the A5 format.Is it possible please.
Many thanks,trendy.

Reaction score
If your referring to the paper size A5, that's a setting with in the printer software that needs to be changed when printing in different formats.

Reaction score
Yea,thanks for that info.But is there any way that i can change the A4 to A5 in OO so I can make a new A5 document,Or is it only A4 format that OO features?
many thanks for reply.

Reaction score
Hi trendy

Open Office or any other application does not effect which printer settings you have. Once your printer drivers are installed, printer settings will be available through any application.
From the Start Menu select "Devices and Printers". Find your printer within the list and there should be an option to setup the printer to your liking. I'm not sure if it's the same for all printers, my printer has "Printer Preferences" option if you right click the printer. You should also have this option from within Open Office just before you print as bassfisher mentioned.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I believe besides the printer settings, the poster would need to properly set page size & margins so that the text is formatted correctly for this smaller paper. I can do that in Word and I believe the OP is asking where this option is in Open Office.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
TY Bass, sounds like a definite shortcoming of the product but I guess for free you deal with some difficulties.

Reaction score
Many thanks for all the updates on the A5 situation.At last its all sorted.
great guns.
Thanks all.

Ask a Question