64 bit win 7 driver for HP Bluetooth Headset

Reaction score
Hi , recently purchased the HP bluetooth Headset , I have Win 7 64 bit OS, I couldn't find the driver for the same. Any help?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What is the model number of the headset and we'll see if one exists :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What type of bluetooth connection to you have on the computer, is it a laptop with one built in or do you have something like a USB bluetooth dongle? You should be able to pair it without needing any drivers or software as far as I can tell.

Reaction score
What type of bluetooth connection to you have on the computer, is it a laptop with one built in or do you have something like a USB bluetooth dongle? You should be able to pair it without needing any drivers or software as far as I can tell.
Ya think?! :D

I have a Cobra CBTH1 bluetooth headset, Win7 Professional (w/ all latest updates & is totally legit)

I have a "Generic Bluetooth" USB dongle. I have used this in other situations where it worked like a champ. (e.g. Win XP - after installing the manufacturer's drivers fancy software suite including drivers for XP)

I was able (after several attempts) to get the device to pair with the computer, but it claims that there is no driver for it.

I can pair this thing with half the world. Laptops using the same adapter, cell phones, you name it!

Do you know if there are generic audio drivers available?

Thanks!

Jim

Ask a Question