4 Million Points

Reaction score
Thanks!!! :)

Lets see how long it takes to double the score and hit our next Folding Level. :D

First stop along the way, 5 million. ;)

Reaction score
Full_Taoer you might as well add a folding badge to your signature.

I noticed you are close to 7 Million. You may even have it by the time you see this posting. Early congrats to you for the milestone. :)

Reaction score
Full_Taoer you might as well add a folding badge to your signature.

I noticed you are close to 7 Million. You may even have it by the time you see this posting. Early congrats to you for the milestone. :)

Thanks, c_c! I'll have it in the next couple of updates when my latest bigadv uploads. Sadly, due to heat and some medical issues with my wife, I'll be shutting down a good deal of my folding until fall. I'll let GPU clients run when I am home in the evenings and on the computer for other things.

That would be nice in my sig. But, should it be my home team badge, or should it be my W7Forums.com badge? :dontknow:

Sure, the points are greater on the one, but I don't want to feel like I'm promoting my home team. This is kind of like a second home for me. I'll decide after work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Thanks, c_c! I'll have it in the next couple of updates when my latest bigadv uploads. Sadly, due to heat and some medical issues with my wife, I'll be shutting down a good deal of my folding until fall. I'll let GPU clients run when I am home in the evenings and on the computer for other things.

That would be nice in my sig. But, should it be my home team badge, or should it be my W7Forums.com badge? :dontknow:

Sure, the points are greater on the one, but I don't want to feel like I'm promoting my home team. This is kind of like a second home for me. I'll decide after work. :)
Sorry to hear all that.
If you need a pinch hitter for a while, you can count on me. Just let me know how.:)

Reaction score
You can show the team you are currently folding for. It doesn't matter which team, it's all for the same cause. :)

I think showing you are currently active in folding is more important than showing a specific team. Spreading the word about the folding cause was the reason I started the team. I am more than happy if someone is all ready folding for another team and wants to show their progress by a folding signature.

Reaction score

I noticed in your profile that you added a signature. The thing is your signature would not have shown until you post again. I edited your last post to include your signature to show it's working correctly. :)

Reaction score
After looking at my newly created sig, I realized I messed it up. :eek:

In fixing it, I thought, "Why not show both badges?" If that violates a forum rule, let me know. They look rather anemic right now with my folding mostly shut down, but I hope to correct both in the fall. ;)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
GO YODAP!:beer:

We're really going to be moving up that long list now. I see that we're ranked at #603 now, a big jump in the last few weeks. We were at #690 when I began tracking it. Looks like we're soon going to be on the 6th page on the list, rather than the 7th.

Cat

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Congrats Yodap! Awsome numbers you guys. :D

Ask a Question