3,000 post :)

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
I have to admit - I have NEVER seen a mouse that isn't Logitech, except for Macs and those razer mouse thingies...

Um... I can't actually remember when the last time I changed the batteries in my mouse was. Wait a sec... Did I ever have to change them? :)

Well, we all seem to agree. Logitech is the best. And Logitech is also the mouse monopole...

Reaction score
I seen some of the Logitech mice on Newegg, they aren't cheap. But I didn't see a combo package. I'll probably have to purchase separates, but I want a quality mouse & keyboard. The mouse, I'm afraid, will go first, so I'll buy that first, then the next month, buy the keyboard.

I know that if you endorse a brand of a product, it's good. I had a bum drive with the Caviar Black, but they gave me a 1TB, instead of the 750GB one that I paid for, for my troubles, I guess. They still make the 750GB one.

But anyway, Logitech it is.

Cat
Cat,

Here's an option for you .. Logitech Cordless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse EX100 Combo

Space-saving design: Saves space without sacrificing a bit of comfort. Features glossy-black highlights that complement any desktop. Media controls: Quickly play, adjust or mute your music. Programmable hot keys: Instantly take you to your favorite applications, folders, and Web pages. Customizable so you can have it the way you want it. High-performance cordless optical mouse: 1000 dpi cordless optical mouse responds instantly and tracks precisely. And because its cordless, you'll enjoy greater freedom of movement. Scroll wheel: Makes moving through Web pages and documents easier.
System Requirements:Windows XP, Windows Vista
CD-ROM drive
1 USB port
Package Contents:
Logitech Cordless Keyboard
Logitech Cordless Optical Mouse
Compact USB RF receiver
2 AA and 2 AAA alkaline batteries
CD with software, comfort guidelines, and help center
Installation Guide

At $29.24 for the Logitech brand and quality, you can't beat the price!

Last edited:

Ask a Question