Windows Vista Accelerator Help

wjl

Reaction score
I have a Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor.
2GB of RAM [PC6400 DDR2 SDRAM]
250GB HDD
Windows Vista Home Basic installed.

I upgraded it to Windows 7 RC about a month or 2 ago and it's works perfectly. But the one thing that I run into a problem while I'm playing Guild Wars or even the new WoW Peggle that just came out a couple days ago. That problem is that the screen turns black and then some alert shows up after everything reappears [<a href="http://i363.photobucket.com/albums/oo73/Blubst3r/error.jpg">Shown here</a>].

I want to know if anybody knows why it does that and any solutions.
Thanks in advance.

(Sorry if I posted in the wrong place)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums wjl! :ciao: Which graphics card do you have? This could be a driver problem, which it probably is.

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Make sure you have installed the latest graphics drivers for the GPU or integrated graphics in your laptop. As Betaman said it's probably a driver issue, as Peggle is not a graphically demanding game.

Just to err on the safe side, have you checked your GPU temps? GPU-Z is a good tool to check your GPU info & temps.

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have a PC with Intel Core 2 Processor.
4GB of RAM [PC6400 DDR2 SDRAM]
500GB HDD
Asus P5SD02-VM motherboard
Windows 7 RC 64bit installed.
I have a problem the when I try to change the theme of the window, screen turns black and mouse and keyboard stop working.
I want to know if anybody knows why it does that and any solutions.
Thanks in advance.

(Sorry for english mistakes)

Last edited:

Ask a Question