Windows 7 reinstall

Reaction score
Hello to evryone ,
i Got Windows 7 ultimate edition 32bit

and i download now 64bit fro here

how i install , and i will get wb problems? ( got only 1 LAPTOP)

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It is important you back up all your data to an external drive. And make sure you have the product license before you format the drive. I would also go to the laptop manufacturers website and download all the W7 64-bit drivers for your computer .... if they do not have 64-bit drivers then I would not recommend you install 64-bit.

Reaction score
It is important you back up all your data to an external drive. And make sure you have the product license before you format the drive. I would also go to the laptop manufacturers website and download all the W7 64-bit drivers for your computer .... if they do not have 64-bit drivers then I would not recommend you install 64-bit.
ohhh i got Samsung R540 mybe you know something about this Pc?
i wanna play games and the 32 gived me 3GBRAM...

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
There is a Samsung R540 in the USA but I do not know if it is the same version as in your country. The US version I linked with does support 32 or 64bit. Most of the drivers include both versions but there is a driver specific to the 64-bit video. If your support is the same then you would want to download the 64-bit drivers and the drivers that are 32 & 64-bit combined. Put them on a CD or flash drive so you have them if needed for the installation or just after installation if you cannot connect to the internet.

Ask a Question