Windows 7 Desktop Screenshots

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi BiggBoss

Its not a theme, the dock is Object Doc Plus, Icons are set using Microangelo Version 6.10.70 - latest, Widgets are Yahoo and Wincustomize ... so its a home made mix :)

Reaction score
I did not customize my desktop much. I just use all the default windows set up.

So i will just share couple of my wallpaper which i prefer to use lately.

From left to right: bad company, samurai, abstract , random cute wallpaper.

Hope you all like it =)

Attachments

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I do like your Samurai Wallpaper john, very :cool: and welcome to the Forum :top:

Reaction score
Hey Veedaz...I used the Yahoo Widgets with XP but not with W7.

Is there any option where I don't have to install the "yahoo toolbar" or whatever it is? I dont like Yahoo extras....

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi natedogg and welcome to W7 Forums

As with many apps today tool-bars are offered and most have the option to not install, but if you find no option they can be removed via add/remove options within the OS.

Reaction score
Hi natedogg and welcome to W7 Forums

As with many apps today tool-bars are offered and most have the option to not install, but if you find no option they can be removed via add/remove options within the OS.
Thanks!

So you're saying since it doesn't have the option to not install, just go into add/remove and the Yahoo Wigets still runs fine?

Are you using it by chance? I used it before Yahoo bought it out 6+ yrs ago and took a break I guess, lol.

Appreciate your help!

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I'm sure there was an option, I am also sure I had to install as Admin (this may have changed if the Widget Doc has being updated, I would suggest give it a run :)

As a side note I found some Widgets would work and some would not but good luck mate :top:

Reaction score
I dunno why but I'm not finding a install package for a 64 bit compatible version of Yahoo Widgets.....smh.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
That is very nice VannMann, love the colours ! well done top marks for that :top:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Hey Veedaz, how are you?

Security is good here. In fact my pop-up blocker worked great It's just that I wasn't expecting to be taken to an image hosting site when I clicked on celldweller's desktop. (I thought it was just a thumbnail) No harm no foul. I apologize to celldweller1591.

Please excuse the ramblings of an old coot.

Thanks.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I'm good thanks Yodap, hope you are to :)

Please excuse the ramblings of an old coot
Well from one old coot to another ... no worries mate :D

Ask a Question