Windows 7 Desktop Screenshots

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Hm, I rather like that one Thrax.

Here's the one I've been using for awhile now.

Reaction score
I have a dual monitor setup, so here are both screens. Take a look at my centered task bar. It makes for a much cleaner look. I also created the desktop backgrounds in photoshop.

Reaction score
Dado-j
Love the pictures, wondering where I can get them from?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I like custom stuff and i do like dark stuff so today i was very happy to find a dark skin for spybot :)

Reaction score
Veedaz, that is a very very very nice screenshot. Can you tell me if the top bar is stardock? I had it installed with XP Pro and loved it's usability and easy customisation. Also I have a lot of sci-fi backgrounds on slideshow with mine (will up a screenshot when I get home) and would love to know where you got yours from to add to my collection if you would be kind enough to let me know... please :)

Reaction score
Nice wallpaper. Im sure used the same image myself in the past., I tend to change it mine regularly though! At the mo, nothing special, just a turtle staring back at me !

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Thats a mean looking turtle Cookieman :D

I think thats a very nice looking Wood Clifford ! :top:

Any one here make there own wallpapers ? I made this for a SLI Rig i built for myself some time ago, made in Adobe CS3 >

Reaction score
I have done a couple of my own but nothing special, mainly just chops from various wallpapers. Heres one of a spitfire I did a while back, it was oringinally on a plain background so i decided to give it a bit of sky!

Reaction score
What it looks like at the mo... changing some things soon as I got some good advice and links (Thanks Veedaz for that :D) this is a couple of them I have on rotation atm

Attachments

Ask a Question