SOLVED Where I can find drivers GeForce 9400gt china for win 7

Reaction score
Hi you guy, I came from Vietnam.
I have bought a GeForce 9400GT card made in china.
Here it is:

I have tried the original drivers download at ndivia.com and geforce.com but can't install, because my drivers is fake ...
(you guys know that china make fake things)
I have the drivers for winXP but I can't find drivers for win7.

So anyone GeForce 9400GT drivers china-train yourself please
^ ^
Huhu, thanks a lot for reading my posts ...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi truongke95, welcome to the forums :).

I'm not sure I understand the problem fully - the bit about "my drivers is fake" confuses me? Do you mean that the card is counterfeit and the official drivers don't work - if so, we're unable to help.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Does the card or the box it came in have the name of the manufacturer?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Well, virtually ALL video cards, motherboards and such are now made in China. That is not new revelation to anyone, well most anyone who is a long-term member of this forum site.

Are you downloading the GeForce Series 9 drivers? Do you need the 32-bit or 64-bit version?

Try this link: http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Reaction score
Do you mean that the card is counterfeit and the official drivers don't work - if so, we're unable to help.
Hi Ian, thanks a lot for your reply!
Well, it pretty embarrassing. When I visit China, I was tricked into buying this drivers. The real drivers is much more expensive, mine is very cheap :). But it works very good at WinXP, I want use win7 but I can't find the drivers. That is my problem.

Does the card or the box it came in have the name of the manufacturer?
Hi Core, thanks so much for your reply!
Yes, it have the same name!

Well, virtually ALL video cards, motherboards and such are now made in China. That is not new revelation to anyone, well most anyone who is a long-term member of this forum site.

Are you downloading the GeForce Series 9 drivers? Do you need the 32-bit or 64-bit version?

Try this link: http://www.geforce.com/drivers
Hi Nibiru, thanks alot for your reply!
Yes, I know a lot of things are made in China, but you guys can see the image of my drivers is very different with the real one.
I have try your link but I can't install it.:(

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
There should be a product number and name of manufacturer on the box. If the drivers Nibiru linked to don't work, then you need to find out the manufacturer of the card and try their website.

Reaction score
Hi guys. thanks so much for your help!
Well, thanks god I have found a properly drivers which compatible with win7.:D
Now it's look awesome!:cool:
Thanks everyone, I'll remember this useful website!:beer:

Reaction score
9400 gt drivers

also looking for the same drivers where can i find them

Reaction score
9400 gt

Follow the links above.
Card Name: NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT Owner: (e-mail address removed) Submitted: 2012-06-11 14:17:34 Owner's Comments: GPU: RV370 Revision: Technology: 110 nm Die Size: 0 mm² BIOS Version: 6M/128B VDVO Device ID: 1002 - 5B66 Bus Interface: PCI-E 1.1 x16 @ x16 1.1 Subvendor: Unknown (0082) ROPs: 4 Shaders: 4 Pixel / 2 Vertex (DX 9.0) Pixel Fillrate: 1.4 GPixel/s Texture Fillrate: 1.4 GTexel/s Memory Type: DDR Bus Width: 64 bit Memory Size: 128 MB Bandwidth: 4.2 GB/s Driver: ati2mtag 8.231.1.1 (Catalyst NVIDIA) / XP GPU Clock: 351 MHz 263 MHz Default Clock: 351 MHz 263 MHz Overclock:this is my gpu-z result i am looking for the windows 7 driver. Every Nvidia driver installation says "No nvidia Gpu detected"

Reaction score
Hello. could you please give me the Chinese 9400Gt graphics driver because I found none compatible with (windows 7). thank you.

Reaction score
Hello. could you please give me the Chinese 9400Gt graphics driver because I found none compatible with (windows 7). thank you.

Ask a Question