Several BSOD

Reaction score
Hi.

Need your help on this one. I have installed new components for almost all in my PC and still several BSOD apears.

here are DMP files

i did just get new harddisk and reistalled W7
only program which is on rite now is avira, steam, vetrilo and COD BO

please help

Attachments

Reaction score
Hi again.

Litle backround for my problem.

It actually started bout 6mht ago with XP when i started to gain bluesreens. Not that often thought so i didnt do anythink for a while.

Time to time it got more often so i decided to install Windows7

It get much worse with it thoug

I did get new grafigcard asus Geforce 560 ti with new drivers but no help. After that i decided get new RAM´s (now kingston 4x2GB, rite what Asus P5Q-Deluxe motherboard wants) but it didnt help also. Next in line would be motherboard and CPU but i really want to know that it will fix my problem b4 i put my money on it.

PC is working fine in normal use but when i start playing COD Black Obs it will crash in 10mins.

Here is also new dumpfile to check after todays crash.

Please take a look of these if you guys can find some solution for me.

Attachments

Reaction score
now i did run WMDT and outcome was: your computer has memory problem NICE! finaly some clue.

Next i will try memtest86+ to solve this more.:)

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
WMDT?

I was going to suggest that it sounds like a memory problem. Since you installed the components yourself, make sure the RAM is set to use the correct frequency, voltages, and timings... if they are then try loosening the timings to one higher number. Memtest86+ is a good way to check. I'd then suggest the stress tests from Prime95 within windows, but after they pass Memtest86+.

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
and again when my wife was at facebook...

dump attached

Several problems

1-ASACPI.SYS

The pre 2009 version of this driver is a known BSOD cause.

Please visit this link: ASUS teK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download P7P55D LE
http://support.asus.com/download.as...D LE&p=1&s=32&os=29&hashedid=e7Zic83PvQSr80Lm

Scroll down to the Utilities category, then scroll down to the "ATK0110 driver for WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7 32&64-bit" (it's about the 12th item down).
Download and install it.
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers to check and make sure that the ASACPI.SYS file is date stamped from 2009 or 2010 (NOT 2005).

2-NDProxy.SYS (cause of this crash) Best bet update to SP-1. Be sure to run the update readiness tool first

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 (KB947821) [May 2011]

Download Details - Microsoft Download Center - System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB947821) [May 2011]

Steps to follow before you install Windows 7 Service Pack 1 from the Microsoft Download Center

ISC Diary | Windows 7 / 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 Problems

links courtesy jmh

3-Memory corruption
Please run these two tests

1. Run an memtest.

In order to check your ram memory we going need to do a test, Please download an burn one of the following iso's on an disk.
Memtest86

When you burned the iso on an disk, please turn off your computer and put the cd in your computer. After a while you will see a black screen saying "Press any key to...". Press any key.

Now let the test run for 5-6 passes. Every time the program returns an error the memory is corrupted / bad or defect or the motherboard is bad / defect. If this occurs then please test every single ram stick individually. When you find a good one wich returns no errors then please test it in every single slot your computer has.

If you get no errors on all slots at all, then continue to step 2 of this post.

Step 2, Run the windows driver verifier.

Please read the following instructions carefully and execute them like i said.

First make an backup of your important data on your computer, and check if you have an second computer to contact us if the driver verifier goes wrong.

Then make an system restore point, You can do this by:

Open the Start menu

Open the Programs menu

Open the Accessories menu

Open the System Tools menu

Finally, start System Restore

Pick the option for setting a System Restore Point and click on the Next button

Fill in a name for the restore point so you can find it and click on the Create button

Click on the Close button when done

After you done all that please continue with the following steps. Please read them carefully

Click on your Start button (Windows Orb) and typ "verifier" and hit enter
Select the option: "Create Custom Settings ..." and click Next.
Select the option: "Select Individual settings from full list" and click Next.
Select all options except for the option "Low Resource Simulation" and click Next
Select the option: "Select driver names from a list" and click on Next
Then select all drivers EXCEPT for the drivers provided by Microsoft and click next
Then click on finish.

After doing all this reboot your system and wait for it to go to bluescreen, after the BSOD continue to use your computer normally. If you know what causes the BSOD then repeat doing this. if your system doesnt crash then let it run for atleast 48 hours.

It is normal that your system crashes here, This is because windows is stressing out all Drivers on your system to be able to test them.

Please post back to us what the problem is, memory or drivers. So we can assist you futher. It would be helpfull to know what drivers it are. Most of the time windows reports this.

Reactions: JMH

Ask a Question