Open Office Capital letters

Reaction score
Hello.I have Open Office installed on my windows 7 desktop,All is working well just one tiny problem with open office writer.
When I start typing a letter the first letter of the first word changes to capital that fine.When I get to a new line or paragraph the first letter in the first word don't change it stays in lower case,How can one resolve this please been looking through the auto correct setting but cannot find any solution.
Any assistance please.

Reaction score
Sorry for delay.I did pass it on the the link provided,But no reply.
Many thanks.:cool:

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It seems like the Capitalization is an issue for others as well and may depend on whether the previous sentence actually ended with end of sentence punctuation or not. Basically the previous line needs to "be" a sentence and to be a sentence it needs a period(.), question mark(?), or exclamation point(!) at the end; otherwise you are just continuing the previously started sentence even though it includes a newline character.

Ask a Question