How does this look please

Reaction score
The main thing is, that it has not gone above that temp. Once it does then we really have to start worring. It sounds very stable even running at that temp. How long have you had this rig set up with it's current hardware? Some thing to keep an eye on for long term observations. Start now with a weekly report of temps at idle and at load and keep up with it for at least 6 months preferablely a year. Then compare the data and see if there are any spikes or abnormalities with temprature increasing over that time period. Keep us posted.

Reaction score
Make sure your fan on your card is working, nvidia supplied a driver that shut down card fans and unfortunately a lot of users cards blew.

Reaction score
A friendly reminder that the graphics in question are onboard and normally cooled by a draft from the CPU cooler.

Reaction score
The main thing is, that it has not gone above that temp. Once it does then we really have to start worring. It sounds very stable even running at that temp. How long have you had this rig set up with it's current hardware? Some thing to keep an eye on for long term observations. Start now with a weekly report of temps at idle and at load and keep up with it for at least 6 months preferablely a year. Then compare the data and see if there are any spikes or abnormalities with temprature increasing over that time period. Keep us posted.
Built last October. I e mailed NVIDIA, but received a reply this morning from Acronis saying they cannot help.??????????????????????

Reaction score
I have joined the NVIDIA forms site, but so far after 16 views my topic remains unanswered.:(

Reaction score
I have just been told on the NVIDIA forum that the temperature is fine.:)

Ask a Question