Hearts cheat?

Discussion in 'alt.windows7.general' started by Lonestar Steve, Feb 13, 2011.

  1. Apparently there is a way of getting the other players cards visible,
    but Hearts doesn't show up in REGEDIT only savegame.
    SJ
     
    Lonestar Steve, Feb 13, 2011
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Lonestar Steve

    Death Guest

    Lonestar Steve wrote:

    > Apparently there is a way of getting the other players cards visible,
    > but Hearts doesn't show up in REGEDIT only savegame.
    > SJ


    Why would you want to play seeing the other hands?
    Might as well deal the cards to some stuffed animal friends and
    pronounce " I win Again "
    Dumbass.

    --
    Vita brevis breviter in brevi finietur,
    Mors venit velociter quae neminem veretur.
     
    Death, Feb 13, 2011
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Lonestar Steve

    Ed Cryer Guest

    On 13/02/2011 18:37, Death wrote:
    > Lonestar Steve wrote:
    >
    >> Apparently there is a way of getting the other players cards visible,
    >> but Hearts doesn't show up in REGEDIT only savegame.
    >> SJ

    >
    > Why would you want to play seeing the other hands?
    > Might as well deal the cards to some stuffed animal friends and
    > pronounce " I win Again "
    > Dumbass.
    >


    Well said.

    Ed

    Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.
     
    Ed Cryer, Feb 13, 2011
    #3
  4. Lonestar Steve

    Tom Lake Guest

    Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.

    Hey, I plan on living forever. So far, so good.

    Tom L
     
    Tom Lake, Feb 13, 2011
    #4
  5. Lonestar Steve

    Ed Cryer Guest

    On 13/02/2011 22:48, Tom Lake wrote:
    > Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    > Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.
    >
    > Hey, I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
    >
    > Tom L
    >
    >
    >


    Te in aeternitate videbo, amice.
    Interea ave et vale!

    Edus
     
    Ed Cryer, Feb 13, 2011
    #5
  6. Lonestar Steve

    Ken Blake Guest

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:48:34 -0500, "Tom Lake" <>
    wrote:

    > Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    > Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.



    Flevit lepus parvulus
    clamans altis vocebus.
    Quid feci hominibus
    quod me sequntur canibus.

    What has that to do with Windows 7? Nothing. But almost 60 years ago,
    I learned it (and the tune it's sung to) in my high school Latin
    class, and to my amazement, I've never forgotten it.
     
    Ken Blake, Feb 14, 2011
    #6
  7. Lonestar Steve

    RustY © Guest

    On 13/02/2011 18:37, Death wrote:

    >
    > Why would you want to play seeing the other hands?



    Because it would be an excellent way of learning the game and the
    tactics used to win it.
     
    RustY ©, Feb 14, 2011
    #7
  8. Lonestar Steve

    Ed Cryer Guest

    On 14/02/2011 00:37, Ken Blake wrote:
    > On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:48:34 -0500, "Tom Lake"<>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    >> Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.

    >
    >
    > Flevit lepus parvulus
    > clamans altis vocebus.
    > Quid feci hominibus
    > quod me sequntur canibus.
    >
    > What has that to do with Windows 7? Nothing. But almost 60 years ago,
    > I learned it (and the tune it's sung to) in my high school Latin
    > class, and to my amazement, I've never forgotten it.
    >


    Nothing to do with Windows 7, but I always feel that OT subjects now and
    then add vitality to a group.
    At my school we learned the school song;
    Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus...
    We sang it now and again in Assembly, but most voices sang this;
    Cows pyjamas, pigs manure, mix it up and make it pure..

    Ed
     
    Ed Cryer, Feb 14, 2011
    #8
  9. Lonestar Steve

    choro Guest

    On 14/02/2011 11:41, Ed Cryer wrote:
    > On 14/02/2011 00:37, Ken Blake wrote:
    >> On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:48:34 -0500, "Tom Lake"<>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    >>> Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.

    >>
    >>
    >> Flevit lepus parvulus
    >> clamans altis vocebus.
    >> Quid feci hominibus
    >> quod me sequntur canibus.
    >>
    >> What has that to do with Windows 7? Nothing. But almost 60 years ago,
    >> I learned it (and the tune it's sung to) in my high school Latin
    >> class, and to my amazement, I've never forgotten it.
    >>

    >
    > Nothing to do with Windows 7, but I always feel that OT subjects now and
    > then add vitality to a group.
    > At my school we learned the school song;
    > Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus...
    > We sang it now and again in Assembly, but most voices sang this;
    > Cows pyjamas, pigs manure, mix it up and make it pure..
    >
    > Ed


    That's more like it!

    Anyway, a Welshman enters the bedroom with a sheep on a leash. And you
    know what Welshmen are supposed to do with their sheep!

    Anyway, his wife is lying in bed.

    And he says: Honey, this is the COW I make love to when you've got a
    "headache".

    And the wife blurts out: That's not a cow, you oaf! That's a sheep.

    And the husband responds: If you were not so presumptuous, you'd have
    known that I wasn't talking to you!
     
    choro, Feb 14, 2011
    #9
  10. Lonestar Steve

    Ed Cryer Guest

    On 14/02/2011 12:18, choro wrote:
    > On 14/02/2011 11:41, Ed Cryer wrote:
    >> On 14/02/2011 00:37, Ken Blake wrote:
    >>> On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:48:34 -0500, "Tom Lake"<>
    >>> wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    >>>> Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Flevit lepus parvulus
    >>> clamans altis vocebus.
    >>> Quid feci hominibus
    >>> quod me sequntur canibus.
    >>>
    >>> What has that to do with Windows 7? Nothing. But almost 60 years ago,
    >>> I learned it (and the tune it's sung to) in my high school Latin
    >>> class, and to my amazement, I've never forgotten it.
    >>>

    >>
    >> Nothing to do with Windows 7, but I always feel that OT subjects now and
    >> then add vitality to a group.
    >> At my school we learned the school song;
    >> Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus...
    >> We sang it now and again in Assembly, but most voices sang this;
    >> Cows pyjamas, pigs manure, mix it up and make it pure..
    >>
    >> Ed

    >
    > That's more like it!
    >
    > Anyway, a Welshman enters the bedroom with a sheep on a leash. And you
    > know what Welshmen are supposed to do with their sheep!
    >
    > Anyway, his wife is lying in bed.
    >
    > And he says: Honey, this is the COW I make love to when you've got a
    > "headache".
    >
    > And the wife blurts out: That's not a cow, you oaf! That's a sheep.
    >
    > And the husband responds: If you were not so presumptuous, you'd have
    > known that I wasn't talking to you!


    A slight smile, but not a laugh. That's too corny; even for Rob Brydon.


    Ed
     
    Ed Cryer, Feb 14, 2011
    #10
  11. Lonestar Steve

    Ken Blake Guest

    On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:41:58 +0000, Ed Cryer <>
    wrote:

    > On 14/02/2011 00:37, Ken Blake wrote:
    > > On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 17:48:34 -0500, "Tom Lake"<>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> Mors omnibus venit; et hominibus et animalibus. Sed vita est melior.
    > >> Eam non quaesivi, venit sua sponte.

    > >
    > >
    > > Flevit lepus parvulus
    > > clamans altis vocebus.
    > > Quid feci hominibus
    > > quod me sequntur canibus.
    > >
    > > What has that to do with Windows 7? Nothing. But almost 60 years ago,
    > > I learned it (and the tune it's sung to) in my high school Latin
    > > class, and to my amazement, I've never forgotten it.
    > >

    >
    > Nothing to do with Windows 7, but I always feel that OT subjects now and
    > then add vitality to a group.
    > At my school we learned the school song;
    > Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus...



    Yep, I learned that one too.

    Also

    Mica, mica, parva stella
    clamans altis vocebella...
     
    Ken Blake, Feb 14, 2011
    #11
  12. On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:33:30 +0000, RustY © <>
    wrote:

    >On 13/02/2011 18:37, Death wrote:
    >
    >>
    >> Why would you want to play seeing the other hands?

    >
    >
    >Because it would be an excellent way of learning the game and the
    >tactics used to win it.


    Thank you.
     
    Lonestar Steve, Feb 14, 2011
    #12
  13. On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:17:58 -0800, "Frank ess" <>
    wrote:

    >
    >"Lonestar Steve" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> Apparently there is a way of getting the other players cards visible,
    >> but Hearts doesn't show up in REGEDIT only savegame.
    >> SJ

    >
    >What's your percentage without the cheat?
    >


    I've not really played the game for a few years, I was never great at
    it but did win now and again.
    I've been trying to teach the wife how to play it(she's become a bit
    obsessed with it) and as I'm not a good teacher I thought it might
    help her learn the game quicker.
    SJ
     
    Lonestar Steve, Feb 14, 2011
    #13
  14. On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:41:58 +0000, Ed Cryer wrote:

    > At my school we learned the school song;
    > Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus...
    > We sang it now and again in Assembly


    We always sang in Fortran.

    I had to make a bad pun because I have lost too much Latin to understand
    the quotes :)

    --
    Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)
     
    Gene E. Bloch, Feb 14, 2011
    #14
  15. Lonestar Steve

    Ed Cryer Guest

    On 14/02/2011 23:07, Gene E. Bloch wrote:
    > On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:41:58 +0000, Ed Cryer wrote:
    >
    >> At my school we learned the school song;
    >> Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus...
    >> We sang it now and again in Assembly

    >
    > We always sang in Fortran.
    >
    > I had to make a bad pun because I have lost too much Latin to understand
    > the quotes :)
    >


    Well, I've got to admit that's on my level, and it gave me a chuckle.

    Ed
     
    Ed Cryer, Feb 14, 2011
    #15
  16. On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:19:05 +0000, Ed Cryer wrote:

    > On 14/02/2011 23:07, Gene E. Bloch wrote:
    >> On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 11:41:58 +0000, Ed Cryer wrote:
    >>
    >>> At my school we learned the school song;
    >>> Gaudeamus igitur iuvenes dum sumus...
    >>> We sang it now and again in Assembly

    >>
    >> We always sang in Fortran.
    >>
    >> I had to make a bad pun because I have lost too much Latin to understand
    >> the quotes :)
    >>

    >
    > Well, I've got to admit that's on my level, and it gave me a chuckle.
    >
    > Ed


    You have my sympathy :)

    --
    Gene E. Bloch (Stumbling Bloch)
     
    Gene E. Bloch, Feb 14, 2011
    #16
  17. Lonestar Steve

    rapgood

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Windows 7 Hearts cheats!

    I have suspected for some time that Hearts on Windows 7 cheats. Yesterday, I proved it. I was well on my way to shooting the moon, having garnered all by the J of Hearts. On the last hand, I played Queen of Spades, but North took me with the jack! Huh!!!!!

    Awhile back, someone asked why anyone would want to open all hands to play and was incredulous at why anyone would want to do that. Answer: to check when the game cheats!
     
    rapgood, Sep 23, 2011
    #17
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. angga_lesmana2000

    gangland cheat code not working

    angga_lesmana2000, Apr 14, 2009, in forum: Gaming
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    5,725
    daddypop
    Jul 21, 2010
  2. Wittyservant7

    XP Hearts to Windows 7

    Wittyservant7, Apr 11, 2010, in forum: Gaming
    Replies:
    18
    Views:
    24,675
    rapgood
    Sep 23, 2011
  3. jbm

    Win 7 Hearts

    jbm, Oct 17, 2010, in forum: alt.windows7.general
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    727
  4. jbm

    Hearts - computer logic?

    jbm, Apr 28, 2012, in forum: alt.windows7.general
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    781
    richard
    Apr 29, 2012
  5. kieran

    hearts

    kieran, Oct 15, 2012, in forum: Software
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    819
    yodap
    Oct 16, 2012
Loading...

Share This Page