hardware acceleration

Reaction score
Dear sir ,

i not a very good in computers i have recently purchased a assembled computer of intel mother board, with intel pentium [email protected] processor and its display Adpaters is StandardVGA graphics but now a days it is showing me when ever i play micro soft games When opening Microsoft games, I receive this error: "Hardware acceleration is either disabled or not suported by your video card driver, which could slow game performance. Make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that hardware acceleration is turned on." Okay,
2) in the device Manager its showing in other devices That PCI controller error, Semi conduct controller and unknown device with a yellow mark please help me to solve the plobrem

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
You need to install the appropriate driver for your graphics card. Without knowing what it is, I can't point you in the right direction.

You could download, install, and run SlimDrivers Free to see if it can detect your missing drivers.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
It could be like Core mentioned, that you just need the proper drivers, or it may just be your video is not powerful enough and so hardware acceleration is disabled. If this is a desktop with low-end graphics capabilities then you might want to consider adding a graphics card rather than using the on-board graphics if you intend to use it for graphic intensive applications such as games.

Ask a Question