Free Anti-Virus 1 Year Subscriptions To Celebrate Windows 7 Launch

Reaction score
Free AV for a year -

Kaspersky Internet Security, IObit Security, and Panda Security

Source of info here - http://windows7news.com/2009/10/22/...-subscriptions-to-celebrate-windows-7-launch/

The day is upon us. The launch of Windows 7 is here. To help bring in Microsoft’s latest and greatest, Kaspersky Inter Security 2010, IObit Security, and Panda Security are offering free one year subscriptions to everyone. If you need a good anti-virus to protect your new Windows 7 computer, look no further.
I have never used Panda or IObit. But I can say Kaspersky is a very solid security suite. The fact that you can get a free year of any of them is highly appealing. Here are the links to the download pages:
Im off to grab Kaspersky :D

Reactions: Ian
Reaction score
Well it looks like my luck is out. Kaspersky is only valid as part of the the Windows House party offer. To claim it you need a valid email address and the email address of the Windows 7 party host!

Offer Rules, Restrictions & Information

• Offer is valid only for attendees and hosts of Windows 7 launch parties.
  • Only 15 license codes are available for each launch party.
  • Only 1 code per attendee.
  • Offer expires November 30, 2009.
If anyone hosted a party feel free to PM me your email rofl :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Great news for those that held a party! Those licenses are worth quite a bit :)

Reaction score
The IOBit software seems to have no restrictions, and IOBit also to the free Game Booster tool which is great, considering it's shutting down half of the OS background processes.

I might just stick to Microsoft Security Essentials, free (a change for MS), quick (wow, another change) and reasonably light weight (blimey, MS are on a roll at the minute).

Reaction score
Where is the Launch?

I know this is way late but where is the launch and what time?

Reaction score
Win 7 launch runs from Thursday Oct. 22 - Oct. 29
Go to http://houseparty.com

Also, Microsoft is having DAILY specials on Win 7, the specials change everyday until the 29th.

Ask a Question