Eudemons online

Reaction score
I am having problems installing Eudemonds online they talk about turning or disabling combatibility wizard in regedit yet I am unshure what they are talking about, This is a low maintence mmo that I liek playing while I involve my self in school reaserch on builds etc sort of a distraction and I know other people have been able to play it I was able to intill the release client any ideas ??

I dont get a error jsut a combatibility message

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Was this after setting up the application to run in compatibility mode (like this)?

Reaction score
Was this after setting up the application to run in compatibility mode (like this)?

Well I got it to install and update, now it is nto responding after log in

I went to Run>gpedit.msc>computer config>admin templates>Windows componets>application combatibility> Enable software combatibility engine.

to make it work you also have to run as admin in order to it to install and launch. after launch and log in it freezes. also I am getting a prompt to install the latest flash player I have and the error still pops up so I am still at a loss to get it going

Reaction score
after u get in installed manualy update the latest patches after that go to c;programfiles86 find eudemons go in to there and set all the programs in there to run as a admin then use the auto patcher to run the game (i all so installed the latest plugings not sure if that help or not) have fun playing.

runing windows 7 64bit

Ask a Question