BSoD on sleep

Reaction score
I have been getting a bit of help in an older thread,but I am starting a new one here. For more details,go to this thread link and read my posts: https://www.w7forums.com/bsod-driver-power-state-failure-going-sleep-mode-t16116.html#post141386

Summary: a power state failure on sleep/hibernate. I have run multiple AV and malware scans as well as chkdsk and sfc,with nothing being reported. I am reasonably sure it might have something to do with the wireless card driver or something its connected to,as the driver "disappears" in a sense whenever I try to update it to a new version or update other components,such as the LPC interface controller. Using DriverMax,I have a driver download that will update: "Intel ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940,Port 2 - 2942,Port 4 - 2946,Port 5 - 2948,and Intel ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919" and trying to update it will fail,make me lose my connection (with device manager saying no driver is installed in the status field) and restarting will also cause a BSoD with a power state failure as the stated reason. I am re-attaching the dump file here,as well.

Attachments

Ask a Question