zugo ltd toolbar

Reaction score
I have this toorbar in installed (dont know where I got it from) its disabled and in ie 9 I get a reminder asking me to enable it. I would like to remove it if possible did not see a way in remove programs

thanks for any advice

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
It's related to the Bing Toolbar. See if you can uninstall that in Add/Remove. Let us know what you see afterward.

Reaction score
I did not see a bing toolbar in add/remove programs....clicked on more info of zugo ltd in manage add ons and found this went to c:\program files/searchtoolbars there was a uninstall for zugo there removed it

Reaction score
I dont know if you have figure out where in the programs list it is or not, but I did find it... (actually found it via this web forum post) its called... "Search Toolbar" and the publisher is Zugo Ltd.

Reaction score
Hey all,

If you have a Zugo toolbar installed on your pc it's because you have agreed their terms and Conditions. Cause it's not a spyware or malware. If you want to remove it, you can go on http://www.zugo.com/uninstall/.
Regards,

Ask a Question