SOLVED Xerces Panic Error

Reaction score
Dear All
I am facing Xerces Panic Error, when I give the print out as pdf from Acrobat 7. It is installed in windows 7. If anyone has idea about this problem, please help me?

Snapshot of problem:

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Closest thing I could find says ...

The Xerces parser is trying to access the charset keys within the registry, and the user may not have access to read them. The keys of significance can be located at:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\DataBase\Charset\
To open the registry and view the keys, launch the Registry Editor by selecting Start -> Run -> and type "regedit".
In the folder view on the left, navigate to \HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\MIME\DataBase\Charset\
The user must be given read access to those keys.
If the user already has access to the keys, the problem may be that one of the keys is not as it should be.
Every key within the charset directory must contain one (and only one, never both) of the following:
1. AliasForCharset
2. CodePage
- if the key has a CodePage element then it must also have an "InternetCoding" element
If either of the elements are mispelled, they need to be modified.

---
This was for another product but it's worth a shot. Be extremely careful if you edit the registry. And please report back if you get it to work.

Reaction score
Hi
TrainableMan

Thank you so much, my problem has been solved with solution, providing by you.
Once again I am very thankful to you.

Regards
Atifullahkhan

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I'm glad it worked out. I had never even heard of it before; I thought some ancient Roman had crawled into your computer and had a panic attack :)