Wingsuit

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Cliff - It must be a REALLY slow day there in Arkansas, from flying car/boat to wing suits.

Next thing you'll want to do is pilot the robot sub that fixes the oil spill in the Gulf.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Where do you think he was posting this from? :D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That does look like fantastic fun :D. The people gliding in those wingsuits certainly have some balls... just look at how close they get to the rocks!

I might stick to gliders... much safer ;)

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Will never happen with me, that's for sure.

You know what the first thing is I do when I get on a commercial plane, as soon as the no-seatbelt light goes off? Order a glass of wine. And it's not because I'm a big fan of wine.

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
Sure would be fun, I just don't have the guts to do it.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I actually saw these in a movie but figured it was CGI. If the wrong draft hit those guys and blew them into the wall they might get their wings clipped permanently.

If the fall doesn't kill ya, the sudden stop at the bottom will.

If you notice they still need a parachute to stop at the bottom because they are going too fast.

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
They get a little close to the rocks. I'm surprised they don't crack their heads open doing that flip jump off the cliff.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
You know what the first thing is I do when I get on a commercial plane, as soon as the no-seatbelt light goes off? Order a glass of wine. And it's not because I'm a big fan of wine.
Back when I was a drinker, it wasn't the wine. I ask the flight attendant: "How many of those little bottles of Jack Daniels may I get at one sitting?" :cheers:

I am the quintessential white-knuckle jet passenger!

Core

all ball, no chain
Reaction score
Back when I was a drinker, it wasn't the wine. I ask the flight attendant: "How many of those little bottles of Jack Daniels may I get at one sitting?" :cheers:

I am the quintessential white-knuckle jet passenger!
LOL. That's awesome.

Usually when I fly, which isn't often nowadays, it's a transatlantic flight, so there's a lot of switching planes and walking through airports. I don't drink often, and it really doesn't take a lot to get me drunk, so I stick to wine on these flights.

One time, landing at Chicago O'Hare, which is always such fun 'cause of the winds, we had a lot of turbulence on approach. It got so bad that one of the flight attendants screamed out during one of "the little bumps." Then they had firetrucks waiting at the strip, which didn't do anything to calm my nerves. I think I did opt for scotch on the connecting flight that time.