Windows 7 RC is now available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@katanna
Small reminder from Microsoft.

Watch the calendar. The RC will expire on June 1, 2010. Starting on March 1, 2010, your PC will begin shutting down every two hours. Windows will notify you two weeks before the bi-hourly shutdowns start. To avoid interruption, you’ll need to install a non-expired version of Windows before March 1, 2010.
:eek: :)

Reaction score
hey no ! they says its gonna work till march 2010 , not january

Reaction score
I'm downloading it now, I waited until after the rush to get it so I don't have the same problems I did when downloading the Beta.

I was extremely impressed with the Beta, so I expect the RC to be -that- much better. :)

Reaction score
I'm downloading it now, I waited until after the rush to get it so I don't have the same problems I did when downloading the Beta.

I was extremely impressed with the Beta, so I expect the RC to be -that- much better. :)

do not forget to make a CLEAN install

Reaction score
How long did everybody else take to download, it says mine will take 9.5 hours. and what software/freeware you alll gonna use to burn the ISO image?
I think it took about an hour. Don't shoot me, but I used Leopard (OS X) to burn the ISO image... I did the download and burn on my iMac for my old work laptop.

Matthew

Reaction score
You lucky people, it took me in the end 14 hours to download a simple 32bit version, how stupid is that. I do have rubbish internet however, being so far away from our telephone exchange. we only get up to 2mmb broadband, because of this fault.
I in the end used CDBurnerXp, Thanks for the advice Ian. it worked a charm and in windows 7 as well :)

By the way if any of you have facebook please join my group...
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=77135909087&ref=ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question