Windows 7 Pricing

Reaction score
AAAAAhHH DudE WTF i really don't wanna have to PATCH seven even if i did i'd still buy a copy and end up reinstalling any ways. whats the point of patching ifyou havethe box staring at you?

Reaction score
Upgrade installs should in most cases only be valid for current Vista users.
Ok does any know ruff estimate price for ultimate?? I am in love with it I have my set up now for my two main computers and I am in love almost every game I play is smoother looking, playable and sounding Vs XP PRO.

My problem is I still havent found a reliable bench tester free based besides linux stuff. any one got any ideas? would help for compiling the list of games I am playing and installing ....

Reaction score
AAAAAhHH DudE WTF i really don't wanna have to PATCH seven even if i did i'd still buy a copy and end up reinstalling any ways. whats the point of patching ifyou havethe box staring at you?

I am not shure if you know the differance between a upgrade and a patch?

ok it si good you are getting patches, W7 is faster then most when it comes to patching I had my second system up and going with W7, avg, firefox up in about 20minutes ( i didnt count, just looked over and started then looked back after playing with puterstuffs and done) IDk just bge thankfull we arnt upgrading to vista or win95......

Reaction score
i'm pissed we can't upgrade RC to retail.
What did you expect, after all RC is free. The whole point in the upgrade is to help those that purchased a previous version!

Microsoft is not thinking about all the Beta/RC Testers - To be honest there are just too many of us that really have not helped

Last edited:
Reaction score
well i think it over if i'm still at the point i'm at now not much installed i'll wipe.

Ask a Question