Windows 7 freezes

Reaction score
So that means that everything is working well and there hasn't been any bsod.

Congrats!

Reaction score
lol! I'm in a very good mood so I'm definitely laughing with you on this one.

Awesome...good job with removing sptd and Daemon Tools. Now that that notorious driver is gone, we can focus on what might otherwise be causing problems.

3 things to mention:

1)
Code:
bender64 bender64.sys Mon Nov 27 05:13:48 2006
This driver has got to be gone. Uninstall whatever Pinnacle software is on the machine to get rid of it. Reboot.

2) I noticed you have an older video card driver. It's not causing issues but you would do really well to update it:

Code:
nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Sun Sep 27 20:12:06 2009
NVIDIA

3) You keep getting this particular error that I though had a chance to be created by sptd.sys, which is was/is not:

"0xc000000e - A device which does not exist was specified."

It's likely that your hard drive is either defective or overheating. You'll have to find a way to keep it cool to see how it goes. You can also Google the error above and see about it. If you installed any Garmin software for a GPS, uninstall.

Reaction score
- i uninstalled pinnacle driver.
- i have the latest graphic card driver date( 7/9/2010)
and need to find a way how to keep my hd cooler?
the pc is underneath my desk and stack next to the wall and desk as well!
(if i open one of the side covers)?

Reaction score
Hi guys i have a freeze problem with win 7, it works for a two hours and just freeze and i have to restart my machine.

and also i have problems with cracked versions of vista and win 7, when i install cracked versions it just stop when windows is loading in bios, you know when the instlation is over its automatic reboot, and then it just stop during the loading in bios, sorry for my bad english

my conf is :

Abit ax78
AMD ATHLON x64 dual core 6000+
2 GB RAM DDR2 800
Sapphire RADEON 4850 512 DDR3

Please Help me im desperate !

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Buy legally licensed versions of the OSs and see if that doesn't solve your problems Semir.

Reaction score
Buy legally licensed versions of the OSs and see if that doesn't solve your problems Semir.
Agreed for technical reasons. Do yourself a favor and obtain a legitimate copy so you won't have a version filled with malware.

Ask a Question