Windows 7 Enterprise - questions

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I think you missed my point, the DL managers I suggested do a better job of downloading large files. I know because I have used them in situations such as this.

Both IE and FF have their own native DL managers, but they don't have very good options or features to them. Yes, FF has an add-on too, but the ones I mentioned are much more powerful.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
You're right, the ones you mentioned are paid for ones, which are usually better and have more features than the free ones. That may be the best way for Jeffrey to go, I agree with you.

Reaction score
catilley,
thanks to both yourself & Nibiru regarding my thread,I have solved my DL errors which were due to Yes thats right my DL Manager was to be used however I stuffed up trying to DL it as Microsoft setup from technet,for some reason because I was NOT using my administrator DL manager that I use all the time well anyway my AV firewall was turned to disabled for three to five seconds and that 99% was soon 100%.

sorry regarding the confusion my fault Enterprise yes both here is the story from mary Jo. catilley thought you would appreciate this news .

Microsoft Office 2010 enterprise pricing: You win some, you lose some
Mary Jo Foley: My ZDNet colleague Ed Bott has posted a list of great suggestions for individuals interested in getting Office 2010 as cheaply as (legally) possible. But what if you're a business user covered by a volume licensing contract? What can you expect, price-wise, with Office 2010?
Mon May 10 06:11:19 PDT 2010

thank you all for your input.
respectfully
jeffreyobrien

Last edited:

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Jeffrey,
I'm glad that you got your download manager issue resolved, I can imagine how when you reach 99% on a large download (of any kind), that can be very nerve wracking. A few years ago, I'd be ready to put my fist through the screen (actually, I once did this). But I'm a lot more patient now than I was five years ago. Anyway, glad to hear you got going, and hope that you enjoy MS Office Enterprise.
Later,
Cat

Reaction score
Jeffrey,
I'm glad that you got your download manager issue resolved, I can imagine how when you reach 99% on a large download (of any kind), that can be very nerve wracking. A few years ago, I'd be ready to put my fist through the screen (actually, I once did this). But I'm a lot more patient now than I was five years ago. Anyway, glad to hear you got going, and hope that you enjoy MS Office Enterprise.
Later,
Cat
thanks cat I am going to spend the day saturday getting familar with it.I have been like you with frustration when the my older computer with old win Me on it was the days of real nightmares (ie)system restore folder being corrupted everytime you were infected AV just cleaned the O/s excluding the restore folder I wanted to smash my system once after seeing that promo of system restore repairing it after her baby hammered at keyboard do you remember that promo video?
you have a great one also.
regards
jeffrey

Ask a Question