Win7 Party Programs

Reaction score
I'm a finalist too!

I got my confirmation e-mail last night, yee haw, go 7!

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
You can invite whomever you want, friends or family or next door neighbors or all of the above. I'm going for the photoapoolooza theme and have invites for local peeps as well as online peeps (the online peeps will party with me through IM/Ventrilo/Skype, we haven't decided yet)

My party link is: http://www.houseparty.com/party/187993

Reaction score
What sort of things do you guys get in the party kits? This looks like it's going to be good fun to hold one of these events.

Reaction score
:) More about the party..I am having a ball setting up things for my party have hooked up the PC to a 50inch LCD TV. and with a wireless mouse and keyboard everyone will be able to see and have a go with the system...Hope to have approx 16 people here.
Even if you are not directly involved in a party check this site out on MS Video's..http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/products/videos
These video's will make it very easy to explain some of the benifits of Win7
Still curious as to what we will get in the box of goodies!!:)

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
I just got an email today that my package has been sent via DHL. I tracked it just for fun and it shows the package arrived in my city too late in the day to be sent to me...maybe tomorrow I'll get it, I'm on tenderhook now! :)

Reaction score
I got my package Oct. 9

The contents are:
Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition (Build 7600) (32 & 64 bit)
10 - Shopping Bags with brightly colored Win 7 designs
1 - Deck of Branded playing cards
1 - Wall sized Poster
1 - 10 pack of Branded paper napkins
1 - Table center piece
1 - Welcome to my party door poster
1 - Branded jigsaw puzzle (child sized)
1 - err I forgot but's this is most of it.

BTW houseparty.com can set you up with a great deal of free products like; movies, games, TV shows, software and much more. However if you sign up and don't post much to your houseparty account I doubt you will get a second party for a different product.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know Ripose! :D

The Windows 7 Ultimate software is by far the best bit about it, but it's still fun to have those extra goodies :)

Reaction score
It sure is :D
I got mine last Thursday, and havn't installed it yet as I have been waiting for an extra 2gb.
This now means I am going 64bit people ;)
Im on the R/C now and in a few minutes I will be going to install the Signature edition 64bit after just installing Kingston ram, 2gb

Thanks to these forums, I now have a free version of the Windows 7, so thanks guys, and wish me luck for the install.
If anything goes wrong I will post the problem to you guys from my laptop.

THANKS!!!

Reaction score
Finally got our party box some time last week. I rifled through it last night and it seemed pretty cool, 'cept for the deluge of glorified advertisements.

Reaction score
I had recived my package but they forgot my sig edition of W7.......

I have put together some gamer and tech freinds to play around with the different aspects of W7. we will be hooking it up to a 32" lcd tv and also X-box the rc on my media PC and doing a WAN connection to trouble shoot other PC's basically every day usage of a technophile........... I belive I can get some of my reluctant XP techie freinds a reason to convert to W7 plus we will be doing a LAN party at my lan center to fully test its performance playing FPS games..............

Ask a Question