Whats Your Favourite Mint

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
As andsome says, do not plant it in the garden. You will be sorry! :eek:

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I wont Yodap, got a big low tub (plastic made to look like half a barrel) that will do fine (dare not bugger up the back garden coz thats the wifes domain :D)

Reaction score
It grows so well that it won't do well in the same compost next year, it will be too dense. In the early spring, empty it all out and put a few sprigs in fresh compost, you will be surprised at how quickly it grows.:)

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
OK mate we will do that, and we are off to the garden centre in about 15 mins :)

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
There you go, the mint that counts! The color of fresh money, which by the more you have, the more you can have. Since being disabled, I don't see nowhere near as much as I did while employed. Oh well, I've learned to live with that.

My second favorite Mint is Linux Mint. Does most of what I need, except print. It would do that if I bought a compatible one. But Windows is my main OS, and unless something bad happens, I'll stick with them.

Ask a Question