Virtual PC for Windows 7

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
MyDigitalLife have a blog post which contains links to download Virtual PC for Windows 7, including more information on the XP compatibility mode:

Windows Virtual PC for Windows 7 is released as an update for Windows 7, and has the Knowledge Base Article ID of KB958559. After installing KB958559 Windows Virtual PC, Windows 7 users can create virtual machine, edit settings of virtual machine, run and power off virtual machine. What’s best other than usual components integration and resources sharing, even without Virtual XP installed, it’s possible to access an application directly from the desktop of the host operating system when the application is installed in the virtual machine that runs Windows XP or Windows Vista. What’s more, Windows 7 Virtual PC now supports Windows Aero visual effect in the virtual machine.
You can download the updates and read more from this link:
http://www.mydigitallife.info/2009/...al-machine-or-xp-mode-free-download-kb958559/

Reaction score
I use VM Ware, I tried the one your talking about, but I didn't think it was as good :/

Reaction score
The shortage of XP Mode is no 3D acceleration, the advantage is the free virtual pc and free XP license.

Attachments

Ask a Question