Transformers

Reaction score
Who is going to watch the new Transformers movie? - And when you do could you post whether you liked it or not!

Reaction score
8/10

Its amazing, but a tiny bit too long. Action scenes were very good, and returning characters do well and develop nicely. However some of the transformers are a bit dissapointing if your a long time fan, and some of the new characters make you want to shoot yourself. But Megan Fox is OMG hot. so 8.5/10

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm off to see this as soon as I get back from holiday, the fact that Megan Fox is in it certainly helps :D

Reaction score
Im gonna see it soon, with a couple of mates, but i was amazed at the first film. I had low expectations to be honest as i thought Transformers was childish, however now that it has been made into a film, the director has intrigued a more variable audience!

James M. Fisher

Geezer
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
I'll probably wait until the DVD is released (as I usually do). Although this one would be better on the big screen, for sure.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Well, I have yet to see it, but I saw the Star Trek movie which was five thumbs up!

Reaction score
Gonna see ti tommorow, since the fact I saw the first aired G1 episode and grew up with transformers ( quit around beast wars) I was happy to see a new twist with the series and interduction of the transformers setting. I hope this one is as pleasing

Reaction score
Gonna see ti tommorow, since the fact I saw the first aired G1 episode and grew up with transformers ( quit around beast wars) I was happy to see a new twist with the series and interduction of the transformers setting. I hope this one is as pleasing

Sadly, it is not.

Reaction score
Whats the deal with a Transformer needing a crutch. Its a machine not a person. I can understand some of the transformers mimicing our cultures but come on a crutch for the old transformer. So much for reality in movies!

Reaction score
Whats the deal with a Transformer needing a crutch. Its a machine not a person. I can understand some of the transformers mimicing our cultures but come on a crutch for the old transformer. So much for reality in movies!

I agree, a Transformer with a crutch is lame.

:hello:

(See what I did there? Did ya?)

Last edited:
Reaction score
RT gives it a mere 21%, but I'd give it more of a 5 or 6 out of 10. It wasn't as good as the first movie and it drags on for too long. If you haven't seen the first one I'd give this a miss.

Reaction score
Im sure Megan has made a fortune on her looks. I feel sorry for the others that are not movie stars. They put up with the same BS but dont get paid like Megan.

Reaction score
I saw it on the weekend with a few mates. To be honest I thought it was a good film, 7/10 possibly? I thought the story line was good, and the tension and emotion was fantastic!!!