System_Service_exception BSOD HELP!!

Reaction score
If I may suggest, you could try using another set of RAM modules to see if that's really the problem. Over here, the local computer shop has a service center where you bring your PC to them and they run computer diagnostics for you for free (as long as the remedy is not a replacement/additional part(s)) even if it means trying out different RAM modules and such. Maybe there's a similar store in your vicinity that offers similar services.

If you have a friend with some DDR3 modules (or maybe you can borrow his modules for a while), that would be much more convenient I suppose. Also consider trying out different hardware with your system (PSU, mobo, etc.).

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Right, I got another BSOD today! It really is EVERY TIME i boot up my computer!

I thought I would tell you all what i have done and still getting the memory_management BSODS

Run Memtest 86, 10 passes on each Ram stick in each slot
Checked HDD fro errors and now it is "Clean" using windows error checker
Reset the RAM using RAM Def XT
Ran the system with only 1 RAM Stick in and swapped them over
Defragged the HDD (nothing to do with it, i know but i did it anyway)

here's todays BSOD for your viewing

Willing to try ANYTHING (helpful, that is)

Considering cutting my time and selling the system but this would cause me to lose a fair amount of money, Any ideas on sites or anything to maximise my problems?

Cheers

Joe

Ask a Question