Sony VGN-CS26M Windows 7 Drivers

nsj

Reaction score
Hi All,
i desperately need some help from you guys.
actually i had some performance issues with my Sony Vaio notebook.i have just upgraded my operating system from vista to windows 7. Model No is VGN-CS26M.
Now the problem is i am unable to use my in built webcam. and the cursor is also not moving properly. however i realised that i have not downloaded the drivers for image device.
when i double click the image device in device manager, i could find the sony communication software, which i just installed but no drivers.
After checking for windows update, i found some updates and updated those too. but even after restarting i could not find the drivers. when i did the trouble shoot, it says bluetooth pheripheral driver misssing.
How is that connected to webcam and if it is related, please help from where can i get the pheripheral driver installed.
please advice for the cursor too, as in sony, when we use to try to move cursor, a scroll bar use to appear but now its not appearing....

please help....

nsj

Reaction score
thanks lan for replying..
actually i am getting this error bluetooth peripheral device missing...
please advice from where i could the drivers installed.
i tried updating, troubleshoot for hardware but no luck....

please help....

Reaction score
Bloototh peripheral is missing, means either:

1. Wrong driver or wrong setup file
2. Bluetooth device (or a part of it) is disconnected

This is the same link as above where I see the bluetooth driver for your system:

http://www.sony-asia.com/support/download/362654/product/vgn-cs26m/sectionfirst?subpage=detail

Bluetooth driver 6.2.0.9600.0908210

1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000206086.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.

VAIO™ Notebook - VGN-CS26M

http://www.sony-asia.com/support/download/362654/product/vgn-cs26m/sectionfirst?subpage=detail

Last edited:

nsj

Reaction score
hey tried to download the Bluetooth driver 6.2.0.9600.0908210.
and now the error is unable to install due to side by side configuration and view SXSTRACE.exe to view in detail.
but when trying to view, it gets dissapear,
please help
how should i proceed.
the capture button on the keyboard is also not working to switch on the webcam

Ask a Question