Sizer

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Sizer is a freeware utility that allows you to resize any window to an exact, predefined size. This is extremely useful when designing web pages, as it allows you to see how the page will look when viewed at a smaller size. The utility is also handy when compiling screen-shots for documentation, using Sizer allows you to easily maintain the same window size across screen grabs.

Downloading and installing

Sizer is available for download in two formats:

• MSI Installer (recommended). Simply download sizer332.msi (153KB), double click the file and follow the on screen instructions. The setup program will install the program and configure all shortcuts.
  • Zip package. For those happy to configure shortcuts themselves just download sizer332.zip (16KB).
Other information

Sizer should work on all 32 bit Windows operating systems (including Vista and Windows 7). You may experience issues and incompatibility so please consult the FAQ before contacting the author
The program should be straightforward to use. A comprehensive user guide is available if you need to know more.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Sounds useful. I can confirm "Other information" I could not make it work on 64Bit.

Ask a Question