Site Speed

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Not speed related but I'll throw it out there ...

One thing I do notice, and this hasn't changed since I first joined, is that sometimes when I hit the Quick Links down arrow, the list will open and I see it but before I can select it the "Today's Posts" line is removed (all the other choices are fine). The only way I can access it is to refresh the page and it will stay there the second time. Not sure if this matters but I'm in Firefox 3.6.8, though I have seen it through several older versions as well.

Reaction score
davehc^^bit early for xmas :) think i will put my xmas costume on :)

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
"bit early for xmas "
I wish more would support that view where I live. The shops are decorated: xmas brochures through the letterbox: TV full of Xmas adverts. Kind of ruins the impact. By Xmas even the children are bored with the whole event!!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The stores are already decked out here in the USA as well. It gets earlier and earlier as they try to compete for our tightened recession wallets.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Waaaaay too early for Holiday stuff. Wait till at least the day after Thanksgiving, more traditional that way.

Bah Humbug!

Ask a Question