Show off your computer area

Reaction score
I'm on a first name basis with the spiders and we have an agreement. They get to live if they don't build webs in the machines or bite me.:lol:
I have pretty much the same arrangement with the spiders in our finished basement. Quite often I will just ignore them, or for some of them, I use this dedicated little plastic cup to scoop them up, and then I set them loose outside. The insect situation doesn't end there, though -- on a fairly regular basis I will be confronted with these creepy-crawly things that I have yet to identify. I don't know if they are some sort of -pede, but they have a million legs and sneak up on you when you least expect it. :eek::)

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
On the Centipede page, scroll down to Scutigeromorpha -- the top one on the right is almost exactly what they look like!
Evil looking thing! Probably harder to negotiate with than a spider.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Both have understood the bottom of my shoe painfully well.

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
TheLithobiomorpha sure looks familiar to me. I had caught one in an old ice creme bucket I keep around just for that use and I thought it couldnt crawl out, whoops was I wrong and very, very paranoid all night that it'd turn up somewhere I didnt want it to. O_O

Reaction score
Nice setup faun....I just reconized the desktop pic....I picked up a headset by Razor a few months ago....freaking awesome.

Reaction score
Thanks, Yes, found a supplier in NZ. Bought one and I'll get another as a spare as the case will never wear out.
That's the new desk that was giving me all the grief.

Reaction score
The new chair to go with. (Sorry for the price tag it was the one on the shop floor)

pcchair(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
That should color match real well with the computer color scheme.

The red chair behind it sure stands out. You would have to really love the color red, before you would even consider buying the red one.

Ask a Question