SOLVED Saving to second hard drive

Reaction score
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! YOU'VE GOT MY THANKS! delete partition worked and made in unalocated space then i extended the c driv an it worked. thanks so much

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
OK, now do you want to deal with that little unallocated space on the front?

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If you select it in disk management and then right-click, what are your options that are actually available ?

Reaction score
only 'detete volume' and 'help'. i wasnt sure about deleting it cause i wasnt sure what it would do, i cant open it to check if its empty or anything

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
When you got the machine did the instructions say there was a recovery partition?
Did you actually burn a recovery DVD at that time because if this is the recovery partition and it has the OEM copy of the OS including the ASUS drivers etc then they would be lost if it is deleted and only your backup DVD would remain.

To be honest I was hoping there was an option to assign a drive letter so we could see in there.

Reaction score
i burnt no dvd and they didnt say anything (that i could see) about a recovery section

Dont worry about it, im happy. ive moved my steam folder to the second disk which has more space and will be dedicated to my steam games. im happy the way it is and i cant thank you enough. youve both been a great help

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Sounds good. I will mark this thread as solved. If you ever need to reopen it you can change the status in thread tools in the bar above the first posting on the page.

Have a Merry Christmas.

Ask a Question