Roger Waters - The Wall Live

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Waters wants the shows to have a more anti-war message than The Wall has had in the past. To that end, he is asking for fans to send in pictures of loved ones who have died as a result of wars.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Roger Waters, David Gilmour, Pink Floyd... ROCKS!

I have become comfortably numb!

Syd Barrett - Shine On You Crazy Diamond!

Kalario

Aquarius
Reaction score
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.
-Roger Waters

anyone can tell from which song?

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
That is a very ambitious tour.

Hey Nibs, he's going to Big D. You might see a few people your age there if you go.:D

http://www.vividseats.com/concerts/...&utm_campaign=Rock&utm_term=roger+waters+tour

"I'm going to cut you into little pieces"
Song??

I lost interest in them before The Wall album/tour. Probably because I lost interest in psychedelic substances prior to that. I should check them out almost sober.:)

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Hey Nibs, he's going to Big D. You might see a few people your age there if you go.:D
Ha ha! Probably over half the crowd will be us Baby Boomers!

Remember - The Lunatic! LOL!

We used to sit around after partying all night long and chill to "Dark Side of The Moon" arguing whose turn it was to flip the vinyl record over to Side B! LOL! :canabis::bandit:

We were so wasted we would just throw the doobie across the room to each other and catch it 'cause we were too lazy (wasted) to get up and walk over 3 feet! ;) :lol: :eek:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
We used to sit around after partying all night long and chill to "Dark Side of The Moon" arguing whose turn it was to flip the vinyl record over to Side B! LOL! :canabis::bandit:

We were so wasted we would just throw the doobie across the room to each other and catch it 'cause we were too lazy (wasted) to get up and walk over 3 feet! ;) :lol: :eek:
That's weird, I don't remember you at any of our parties. :confused: :lol:

Knock knock............."Dave's not here, man"

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
That's weird, I don't remember you at any of our parties. :confused: :lol:
Don't you remember?

I was the one in the corner by the coffee table with the double album cover opened up, twisting up some spliffs because I was the only one who could roll a decent "cigarette"!

Also, there was pile of empty Coors Original Tall-boys stacked beside where I was sitting and my pony tail kept getting bitten by the stupid cat who was inhaling second-hand smoke!

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Also, there was pile of empty Coors Original Tall-boys stacked beside where I was sitting
That's funny!
We couldn't get Coors on the east coast until sometime in the mid 80's or so. In the 70's many times we would talk about twisting up a few and hitting the road to Colorado. :beer:
Gas was cheap enough.

I need to stop thinking about this now. :rolleyes: