Recurring dreams

Reaction score
I knew it was familiar.

Heart "These Dreams"

CHORUS:
These dreams go on when I close my eyes.
Every second of the night, I live another life.
These dreams that sleep when it's cold outside,
Every moment I'm awake, the further I'm away.
LOL. I wasn't really sure if I got that right ... thanks for the correct lyrics! ;):)

Reaction score
That definitely made for some interesting reading. Who knows, maybe some of it can be applied to why I'm having these dreams.

Take the guitar dream, for instance. I can easily think of a reason why that one keeps coming back -- and it's simple. I play and write my own music as a hobby (using keyboards and synthesizers), but I've always wished I could play the guitar. Every time I pick one up, it feels like such a hard instrument to play (I just don't seem to have the right kind of fingers), so there's a feeling of frustration that it's probably something I'm never going to master.

The tornado dream I can't really account for ... is my subconscious trying to warn me of an impending disaster? I couldn't really say. Or is my dream telling me that I fear chaos?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I would like to dream about female pole dancers .... but it however much I think about them the dreams never come :rolleyes: ..... :D

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
LOL, your luck you'd end up with Polish Fandancers. :D

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
:lol: I now have a picture in my mind (apologies to any Polish) of some 35+ stone Polish women stomping about on a stage with fans, just hope I dont dream about it :D

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Couldn't find any fans... but! For ya Veedaz:

Ask a Question