random freezing tried everything

Reaction score
My motherboard has an automatic setting which regulates the voltage.
If you mean the DRAM voltage - yes, sometimes you have to set it manually. Usually RAM manuacturers specify as to what it should be and make a note if it requires manual settings in the bios. That's why I often ask users to submit official rated specs for their RAM. : )

Reaction score
im having this problem too i have the same motherboard with a thermal take toughpower psu 750 w kingston hyper x blu ram 4gb 1600 sapphire radeon hd 5770 1 gb ddr5 graphics card and since i built this ive had the random freezez and cannot figure out what is causing it ive tried a new hard dish becausei read a damaged dish could have caused it so i replace it with no changes it still freezez while gaming and while not gaming

Reaction score
memtest failed few diff times even tried overclocking the hyper x blu ram to the settings it said but it wouldnt let me change timings cuz i read on asus site 1600 would only worked if it was overclocked?

Reaction score
i also had a 2gb stick of some cheap azz samsung green ddr3 memory that didnt match the kingston so i took it out and it still freezing so helpppppp

Ask a Question