Picasa

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Picasa

Picasa is free photo editing software from Google that makes your pictures look great.
Sharing your best photos with friends and family is as easy as pressing a button!

Get organized
Picasa automatically finds all the photos on your PC, wherever they are, and will organize them in seconds.

Be creative
Use Picasa to design and print beautiful photo collages, create fun video slideshows, add photo text or view your favorite photos on your desktop or screensaver.

Focus on people
People matter in your photos. Our technology helps you automatically organize your photos based on the people in them, and works in Picasa and Picasa Web Albums.

Edit to perfection
Improve almost any picture with Picasa's one-click fixes for common problems like red-eye, color, and lighting. Or, use tuning and effects to make your best photos look even better.
Picasa

What sort of photo editing work do you do? Is it basic things like re-touching colours, red eye removal and so on...?

If it's just basic editing and viewing, then perhaps check out Picasa - it's free and works really well. Although, it isn't equipped to do much other than retouching photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I've tried Picasa but didn't particularly want all my photos stored again. I prefer to use Photoscape which is also free and works with my photos in their original location.