participation

Reaction score
Sorry guys I haven't been on the forum much. There's been some personnel changes in the Pro-Shop at the golf course. The other 3 guys quit. So that leaves me holding the proverbial bag, I've been doing the job of 4 guys for the past 2 1/2 weeks and looks like there's no end in site. I'm putting in 70 to 80 hours a week so far. The owners said they'll be getting me some help but I haven't seen any thing so far. I'll try and pop in and answer a post or two when I can.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
No problem bass.
sometimes it's nice to be busy but this sounds extreme and hope you're being compensated fairly.
It's still too cold to play up here but the pro shops are starting to rev up some.
What's the name of your facility?

Hang in there!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
That sounds like some long days you're putting in - I hope the workload balances out soon!

Fingers crossed they bring on some more staff asap :).

Reaction score
Update: Now to make matters even worse, the computer in the proshop has crashed and the software that we use "QuickBooks 2009" wiht payroll is about to run out of support. It has to be upgraded to 2012 before May 31 of this year. When it rains, it pours...holy crap. I've heard the saying "Things will get worse before they get better" but this is ridiculious.