New Moderator

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a great privilege to announce Thrax (Robert) as the first Windows 7 Forums moderator :D

Congrats and welcome onboard!

:party:

Reaction score
Grats Thrax! :D
Looks like the community is progressing!

Reaction score
Today, in addition to Ian's gracious offer, I have discovered that you cannot make a post less than 10 characters.

You learn something new. ;)

Thanks, Ian.

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound like a poopy pants or anything, but how can I become a mod? Evey day I see these forums improving and it's great!

PS. Grats, thrax! You should feel honored!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't mean to sound like a poopy pants or anything, but how can I become a mod? Evey day I see these forums improving and it's great!

PS. Grats, thrax! You should feel honored!

There is no "Real" or "Correct" way on becoming a mod. The admin usually makes his or her choice based on what's best for the forum. Meaning contribution, support, ect...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There's no set way to become a moderator, as the forums grow we'll no doubt be adding more moderators - at the time there's no reason to have more, but that will change as we grow :D

Just being a regular helpful poster is the best way to become one in the future :)

BetaMan

Official G33k
Reaction score
Ya it's fun to talk in blue and red.
Anyway, gratz on mod Thrax. It's good to have another "Ian" around here if you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Ask a Question