Monitor blank screen

Reaction score
Hi, guys.

I installed win 7 on my laptop. After completing the instalation, I started with update all drivers through device manager. When monitor software was finished with updating, monitor have had a black screen. There is no signs of life after many times of switching off the laptop on switch button.

I have tried to remove drivers in safe mode, but f8 or f10 on starting up does not run. Simply, screen is black, as it is no part of laptop.

Model of laptop is fujitsu siemens, model of monitor is samsung.

How can I resolve this? Thanks!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
When you press F8 during boot, does the boot menu appear at all? If so, can you try last known good config?

You can also try booting up from the W7 DVD and use the system restore option under the recovery tools option. This should roll your laptop back to before this happened. Or, you can clean re-install W7 again.

Reaction score
When you press F8 during boot, does the boot menu appear at all? If so, can you try last known good config?

You can also try booting up from the W7 DVD and use the system restore option under the recovery tools option. This should roll your laptop back to before this happened. Or, you can clean re-install W7 again.
well, something was wrong with battery. I pulled it off from laptop, then I found an option to press f8. By the way, how can i find acpi drivers for win 7? I

Ask a Question