Microsoft Announces Cloud-based Office 365

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
@Clifford Well... I kinda tried to get back on subject, I guess...

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I saw a TV commercial last night for Microsoft's "to the cloud" for photo editing. Not sure how it related to cloud computing but I guess they are definitely starting a push to be associated with the cloud architecture.
See it for yourself here.

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
As I've already stated, it (Office 365) looks good and all, but the cloud? I just don't know if it's for me. The ground is where I prefer to stay.

MS Office Pro Plus 2010 64 bit should last me for years to come, and I have the Standard version waiting should it be needed.

Office 365 may be a good app, time will tell, but with the recent release of MS Office 2010 still fresh, it may be a slow seller. More and more users are sticking with what they have. But it will be very interesting to see how it pans out.

I apologize, if I got off topic, but the "G" word was brought in, not by me, but in the very first post of this thread. One post led to another, one member apparently didn't like what was being said, and it was on. That particular word gets people on all forums fired up, for all kinds of reasons.

Cat

Ask a Question