Merry Christmas to ALL and to ALL - Good Night! Ho Ho Ho!

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Merry Christmas friends!

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Yodap - I told Santa to put something special in your stocking this year... I just hope he comes through for ya!

OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD3-2VTX120G 3.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

draceena

That Crazy Amazon Chick!
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope everyone stays safe and has fun!

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Yodap - I told Santa to put something special in your stocking this year... I just hope he comes through for ya!

OCZ Vertex 2 OCZSSD3-2VTX120G 3.5" 120GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

I will except the gift if Santa can assure me that the less fortunate have been taken care of first. Thanks and God bless, Nibs.:)

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Yodap - I believe it's "accept" the gift, not "except". Now you could tell Santa to make an "exception" of the gift (forget about it) until the less fortunate are taken care of.

It's mankind's role to take care of the less fortunate, not Santa's. At least Christ and others have reminded of us of that.

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Thanks for the correction and of course you are right.

Please check your PM's.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Time to get this thread back on track!

Merry Christmas Everyone! It's a little chilly here in Austin, TX today and windy and cloudy too! YUCK! I can handle cold weather, I just don't like it when it's cloudy.

Ask a Question