Maximum Number of Fonts

Reaction score
The question was about font limitation not about who was highest on the alpha male and or female scale so why doesn't someone answer the question which is based on the question - is there a limit before windows 7 operating system begins to lag or stop... you morons

Reaction score
Over five years later... My beard grew some. And my face got wrinkly. <snark>

I don't think anyone here knows what the font limit in Windows 7 is.
Otherwise one of you ... morons (lol) would have posted it. (<--- that was kinda funny, wtfrutlknbout, Willis)

I've been looking on the Innertubes, with 30 or so minutes of clicking around so far, (...) and have not, yet, found a definitive answer. The truth is out there. I want to believe.

I have over 16 million fonts installed. Wait. What? Oops. Sorry, that's not right. That's how many colors my monitor can display. I wonder how many more colors I can install on my Windows 7 machine. Anyone know?

<attachment not included><not posted VIA usenet><quack><not-a-moderator><what's a faq?>

Last edited:

Ask a Question