KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

Shintaro

Reaction score
How old is the SSD?

EDIT: Because SSD's shouldn't behave like that. I wouldn't think that it is the motherboard , because if it was the other drive would have trouble.
Are you able to take it back for replacement?

Last edited:

Shintaro

Reaction score
My apologies, looks like its going to be one of those mornings for me.

Samsung and Seagate have somehow merged, well the HDD part has at least. So have a look at:
http://www.seagate.com/support/downloads/seatools/

There is a ISO file that you burn to a CD and then boot off to test the HDD and fix any errors.

Reaction score
I switched sata ports and the problem seem to be gone, except that now when I play games I get blackscreen and after few seconds the sound freezes also and I need to reboot manually. I checked the eventviewer and found ALOT of errors is that something you can watch for me?

Shintaro

Reaction score
Are you able to export them. Then zip them and upload please.

Reaction score
I uploaded the events from the crash when I was playing the game, saved as "events.evtx" and I attached another "events2.evtx" that shows the HDD problem.

Nevermind the HDD got removed now while playing borderlands 2 ><. I was going to make a chkdsk but it was 300000 files and it took 10 files / second which means 30000seconds that is like 9 hours. Should I just format everything and hope for the best?

Attachments

Last edited:

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate, run a check on the drive.

Windows Explorer -> right click on the volume -> properties -> "Tools" tab ->"Check now".

Let us know how it goes.

Reaction score
I cant I must dismount the drive first, but when I try to do it says "assigning or removing drive letters on the current boot or pagefile volume is not allowed"

Okay I fixed it, it didnt find any problems with the harddrive.

Last edited:

Shintaro

Reaction score
Just click on "Cancel" then click on "Schedule Disk Check". It should check it on reboot.
So then just reboot the computer and allow it to check the disk.

Reaction score
Yea No errors. Keep getting event 50,51 and 57 in event viewer and the seagate check didnt find anything either

Reaction score
No, I have paging file only on D, I read that I get more space if I Dont have it on the SSD

Shintaro

Reaction score
Could you please put a paging file on C (SSD?) and also leave the pagefile on D (1TB Samsung).
Just to see if the errors in the event viewer go away.

Reaction score
Fresh install Windows 7 with all drivers updated, playing Borderlands 2 for 10minutes screen turn black and sound freezes and computer automaticly reboots with a bluescreen, uploaded the minidump >< what is wrong with my computer seriously.

Edit; changed positions on the RAM from DIMM2/4 to DIMM1/3 and nothing have been crashing now but since I reflashed bios from latest(ivy bridge update) to sandy bridge version I noticed that I have huge fps drops in games and GPU load is only 60-70%

Edit:2 Flashed to latest bios again still GPU is not 100% and I have crap fps. Im giving up, throwing this shit out on the street now.

edit3: Bluescreen is back, same as before.

Attachments

Last edited: